Warning: mysql_connect(): No route to host in /home/project-web/mercury-mud/htdocs/webstat/recordHit.php on line 3
link on the project page
on SourceForge for the latest release.
- v0.0.6 (CVS)
- Class packages and namespaces. Preliminary integration of
VM with network test to provide command interpretation
for chat client. Initial wrappers for POSIX filesystem
and directory access.
- v0.0.7 (CVS)
- Initial draft of high level language (Mercury-C) and
implementation of compiler. Class loader for Mercury
C files that emits
.mob object files.
- v0.0.8 (CVS)
- Terminal input (with associated I/O block thread state).
Password and normal input states. Separate directory structure
for generated .mob files. Manual class un/reloading (with
ChatShell command to unload a class.)
- Key system APIs (security, connection management, string
operations, I/O, logging)
- Initial mudlib integration (connection management,
authorization, basic command parsing)
- Security and member/method access (Protected/private, or
possibly some other integration with the VM security model.)
- Garbage collection.
- Swap to persistant storage for inactive (but still referenced)
- Native threads
- v0.1.0 (pre-alpha)
- All core VM, compiler, network and platform
functionality supported in driver prototype. Implementation
of simple mudlib for test/evaluation.
- v0.2.0 (alpha)
- Production hardened and optimized version of pre-alpha
release - minimal new core features. Concentrate on
speeding up VM execution, minimizing resource usage,
plugging security holes, etc.
- v0.3.0 - v.0.7.0 (pre-beta)
- Add and extend core features based on testing
and user feedback. Provide more fully developed
mudlib functionality and lower priority driver features.
I will probably begin to actively recruit developers,
server hosts and play testers at this stage.
- v0.8.0 (beta)
- Resolve alpha issues and begin to prepare for production
release. Fill out documentation, develop more extensive
base mudlibs. Find, set up and support servers to run
the beta. Soft feature freeze after this point.
- v0.9.0 (pre-release)
- v1.0 release candidates. All features frozen - only
issues required for production release to be addressed.
- v1.0.0 (production)
- v1.0 stable production release.
- v0.0.1 (CVS-20030818)
- Initial snapshot release of CVS development. Includes
telnet protocol server with simple chat shell, filterable system
logging, time/timer support classes, config file parser and
preliminary VM and assembler implementation (arithmetic
and branching instructions only). Support for array reference
objects, but not classes or strings yet.
- v0.0.2 (CVS)
- Adding features for VM, including multiple assembly files,
string constants, class member and method definition and resolution.
- v0.0.3 (CVS)
- Adding features for VM, including parameter passing,
method return values, object instantiation and
instance methods/members. Also adding preliminary exception
- v0.0.4 (CVS)
- Adding VmObject wrapper, primitive list and map datatypes,
automatic reference counting, native code integration
and preliminary native string class.
- v0.0.5 (CVS)
- Native exception class support (with stack traceback),
VM thread scheduling and emulated multi-threading.
Persistant byte code files and preliminary class loader.
Page maintained by Loiosh
Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/project-web/mercury-mud/htdocs/footer.php on line 6
September 29 2003 22:19:31.